DV700 Disc Vault
Insert your Blu‑ray Discs, DVDs and CDs and the DV700 Disc Vault automatically copies them onto your Kaleidescape System. Up to 320 discs can be loaded into the vault making it easy to add great content to your library.
Discs in the vault remain organized and easy to find. To retrieve one, simply navigate to the title using the onscreen display of any player, and select Eject Disc.
The presence of a Blu‑ray Disc in the vault enables instant playback of the copy on the server by any M-Class player in the system. If a Blu‑ray Disc is ejected, the system cannot play the movie until it is reinserted.
The DV700 Disc Vault connects to your home network with an Ethernet cable, and any number of disc vaults can be added to a Kaleidescape System.
- 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz universal input
- 34 W typical consumption (32 W standby, 46 W max)
- CSA (IEC 60950-1:2001, CSA 60950-1-03)
- FCC Class B
- GOST R
- RoHS compliant
- 320 discs
- 15 CDs per hour, 3 DVDs per hour, or 1 Blu‑ray Disc per hour
Regional Playback Control
The DVD region code of the DV700 Disc Vault can be changed up to four times. The vault can only import DVDs matching its configured region code. Any movie player can play any DVD movie once it has been imported.
Any DV700 Disc Vault can import any Blu-ray Disc. An imported Blu-ray movie will play if a component of the system matches the region code specified by the disc.
- Minimum 1 in. (2.5 cm) ventilation space at the front
- Minimum 2 in. (5 cm) ventilation space at the rear
- Operating: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
- Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 ft (3000 m)
- Heat output: 160 BTU/hr (46 W) max
- Airflow: 7 CFM (12 m³/hr)
- 3 years (extendable)